CHP Generator commissioning
Our expertise in CHP generator commissioning packages is unrivalled. Experience in the CHP process has made us fully aware that the principal financial benefits are only apparent while the CHP arrangement is running continually. Therefore, our primary aim of all CHP generator commissioning projects is to keep down time to an absolute minimum.
During the commissioning process, our engineers will endeavour to identify any systems that may cause service interruption after the set has been working for a period of time. Action will be taken to help reduce the possibility of future failures during the commissioning too. Our commissioning projects include:
- Complete operation and maintenance contracts
- On-site load testing up to 1.5 MW
- Site repairs and overhauls
- Out of hours working
- Workshop facility backup
- Borescope inspection
- Countrywide seven day a week cover
- Fully experienced engineers
- Design Installation and commission
- Full technical backup and after sales
- Emissions monitoring
- Tailored packages to suit the needs of the client can also be arranged
To find out about the details of the commissioning, get in touch with our team today.