/ ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Or Call 0115 907 1404
|Standard Control Panel:||APM303|
|Optional Control Panel:||TELYS|
SDMO D330 Generator set, powered by Doosan P126TI-II water cooled diesel engine.
- 300kVA Prime, 330kVA Standby
- Electronic governor.
- Mechanically welded chassis with antivibration suspension.
- Main line circuit breaker.
- Radiator for wiring temperature of 48/50°C max with mechanical fan.
- Protective grille for fan and rotating parts (CE option).
- 9 dB(A) silencer supplied separately.
- Charger DC starting battery with electrolyte.
- 24 V charge alternator and starter.
- Delivered with oil and coolant - 30°C.
- Manual for use and installation.
PRP : Prime Power is available for an unlimited number of annual operating hours in variable load applications, in accordance with ISO8528-1.
ESP : The standby power rating is applicable for supplying emergency power in variable load applications in accordance with ISO8528-1. Overload is not allowed
|Consumption @ 110% load (L/h)||77.6|
|Consumption @ 100% load (L/h)||63.1|
|Consumption @ 75% load (L/h)||47|
|Consumption @ 50% load (L/h)||31.3|
DIMENSIONS COMPACT VERSION
Length (mm) 3160
Width (mm) 1340
Height (mm) 1592
Dry weight (kg) 2570
Tank capacity (L) 470
DIMENSIONS SOUNDPROOFED VERSION
Commercial reference of the enclosure M228
Length (mm) 4475
Width (mm) 1410
Height (mm) 2430
Dry weight (kg) 3670
Tank capacity (L) 470
Acoustic pressure level @1m in dB(A) - 81
Sound power level guaranteed (Lwa) - 101
Acoustic pressure level @7m in dB(A) - 71
The following options are available:
- 630A ATS
- Upgrade to Telys control panel
- 1,770 litre Extended base fuel tank – to give over 27 hours running at 75% load
- Upgrade to 4 Pole Circuit breaker
About control panels and features
Standard Control Panel: APM303 - Comprehensive and Simple
The APM303 is a versatile unit which can be operated in manual or automatic mode. Equipped with an LCD screen, the user-friendly APM303 offers high-quality basic functions to guarantee simple, reliable operation and supervision of your generating set. It offers the following features:
- ESP sets: 2 years or 1,000 hours, whichever occurs first,
- PRP sets: 1 Year or 2,500 hours, whichever occurs first.