/ ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Or Call 0115 907 1404
|Standard Control Panel:||APM303|
|Optional Control Panel:||TELYS|
SDMO D275 Generator set, powered by Doosan P086TI water cooled diesel engine.
- 250kVA Prime, 275kVA Standby
- Electronic governor.
- Mechanically welded chassis with antivibration suspension.
- Main line circuit breaker.
- Radiator for wiring temperature of 48/50°C max with mechanical fan.
- Protective grille for fan and rotating parts (CE option).
- 9 dB(A) silencer supplied separately.
- Charger DC starting battery with electrolyte.
- 24 V charge alternator and starter.
- Delivered with oil and coolant - 30°C.
- Manual for use and installation.
- PRP : Prime Power is available for an unlimited number of annual operating hours in variable load applications, in accordance with ISO8528-1.
- ESP : The standby power rating is applicable for supplying emergency power in variable load applications in accordance with ISO8528-1. Overload is not allowed
|Consumption @ 110% load (L/h)||66.20|
|Consumption @ 100% load (L/h)||58.10|
|Consumption @ 75% load (L/h)||43.60|
|Consumption @ 50% load (L/h)||30|
DIMENSIONS COMPACT VERSION
Length (mm) 2900
Width (mm) 1300
Height (mm) 1670
Dry weight (kg) 2340
Tank capacity (L) 390
DIMENSIONS SOUNDPROOFED VERSION
Commercial reference of the enclosure M227
Length (mm) 4004
Width (mm) 1380
Height (mm) 2145
Dry weight (kg) 3190
Tank capacity (L) 390
Acoustic pressure level @1m in dB(A) - 83
Sound power level guaranteed (Lwa) - 102
Acoustic pressure level @7m in dB(A) - 73
The following options are available:
- 400A ATS
- Upgrade to Telys control panel
- 950 litre Extended base fuel tank – to give over 21 hours running at 75% load
- 2130 litre Extended base fuel tank – to give over 48 hours running at 75% load
- Upgrade to 4 Pole Circuit breaker
About control panels and features
Standard Control Panel: APM303 - Comprehensive and Simple
The APM303 is a versatile unit which can be operated in manual or automatic mode. Equipped with an LCD screen, the user-friendly APM303 offers high-quality basic functions to guarantee simple, reliable operation and supervision of your generating set. It offers the following features:
- ESP sets: 2 years or 1,000 hours, whichever occurs first,
- PRP sets: 1 Year or 2,500 hours, whichever occurs first.