Awards and accreditations
In order to enhance customer care, maximise efficiency and reduce environmental impact, we have undertaken a series of trials and examinations to gain formal recognition from a variety of accredited bodies. Here’s our full list of awards and accreditations:
- ISO9001 - Quality Management – increases efficiency and improves productivity.
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management – placing environmental issues and their impact at the heart of operations.
- OHSAS18001 - Health and Safety Management – helps to protect people, minimise risk and heighten stakeholder confidence.
- UVDB Achilles B2 verified - Pre-qualification system to manage risk within the utilities sector and comply with EU legislation.
- Constructionline - Pre-qualification for contractors and consultants, for both the public and private sectors.
- SAFE Contractor - Health and safety pre-qualification assessment, increasing the standards of competence and compliance.
- CHAS - A dedicated system for health and safety pre-qualification to a nationally recognised and accepted threshold standard.
- RoSPA Silver Award - An internationally recognised accolade proving commitment to raising health and safety standards in the workplace.
- Green Apple Award - An environmental award and one of the few remaining schemes that meet the standards of the Brussels-led EBAE’s.
These accreditations are regularly and independently verified by recognised organisations. The commitment to improving standards of quality control and customer care will continue into the future.